03 October 2008

Geez, it's taken ages

Well, I guess, sometimes life just happens, and leaves no time to breathe. Sounds more dramatic than it is though, had a lot of fun things going on for the last couple of weeks, just haven't had the time to sit down and do absolutely nothing, or write, or journal books, or make release notes for that matter (good thing I have prenums and scraps of paper with details written on them, the stack just gets higher all the time of things I need to catch up on). Well, that's a lot of rambling about simply being busy, without pretty pics even. But, with a bit of luck, my newest toy (Samsung Omnia) will help me solve that bit, by making it quick, easy, and not at all complicated to post pics and posts on the go. We'll see how that works out. And yes, this is just one long text, without any white lines, but at least I'm capitalizing the first words of my sentences *grin* Until next time, I greet you!

Oh, wait, I see I haven't even given an outcome for the whole thing going on earlier. Well, it's going to be solved, and I'm not letting anyone or anything spoil my fun in my job anymore, no matter how hard people try.

No comments: