17 December 2008

Busy!!!!


Linz1
Originally uploaded by pigletssister
Gosh, it really feels as if time just flies by... Doing more stuff than should possibly fit in a week, and still feeling as if I'm forgetting/not doing this I really should. Haven't bought a christmas tree yet, and tomorrow morning is realistically my last option, and I really should, since the family is coming over to my place this year (when I'm supposed to do the grocery shopping I honestly don't know).

The good news is that I've gotten a mail from an old acquaintance, saying that he wants to use my pic(s?) for an upcoming cd release on his label, which is pretty cool... Maybe, just maybe, if the weather's good enough, I might be able to take some pics on Saturday (although I sincerely doubt it).

Oh well, enough rambling (without saying much) for now, will be back some other time!

No comments: